Dr. Andrew D. Coen has been in practice since 2005. He is a graduate of the University of Nebraska College of Medicine in Omaha. He completed his internship, residency, and fellowship at the University of Utah Medical Center in Salt Lake City. Dr. Coen is Board Certified in Gastroenterology by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Providers > Physicians
- Clark W. Antonson, M.D., FACG
- Erik A. Bowman, M.D.
- Andrew D. Coen , M.D.
- Mark G. Griffin, M.D.
- Matthew J. Hrnicek, M.D.
- William J. Lawton, M.D.
- David P. Newton, M.D.
- Paul F. Petersen, M.D.
- Christopher C. Rife, M.D.
- James W. Roat, MD
- Michael P. Roth, M.D.
- R. James Sorrell, M.D.
- J. Reggie Thomas, D.O.
- Gary W. Varilek, M.D., FACG
- Mark A. Wells, MD
Providers > Advanced Practice Providers
Search our Website
- Get Screened for Colon Cancer! Click here to learn more about Colorectal Cancer Awareness
- THE PORTAL IS AVAILABLE FOR YOU
- Gastroenterology Specialties, P.C. is a proud member of OneHealth Nebraska
- Poll Shows Widespread Confusion, Misinformation About ACA
- CDC: 13% Of US Adults Under 65 May Skip Meds To Save Money