Jelayna graduate from Bryan College of Health Sciences with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing in 2012. She received her Master of Science in Nursing from Creighton University in 2016. She is a certified Family Nurse Practitioner by AANP. She has been with Gastroenterology Specialties since September 2016. She is a member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
Providers > Physicians
- Clark W. Antonson, M.D., FACG
- Erik A. Bowman, M.D.
- Andrew D. Coen , M.D.
- Mark G. Griffin, M.D.
- Matthew J. Hrnicek, M.D.
- William J. Lawton, M.D.
- David P. Newton, M.D.
- Paul F. Petersen, M.D.
- Christopher C. Rife, M.D.
- James W. Roat, MD
- Michael P. Roth, M.D.
- R. James Sorrell, M.D.
- J. Reggie Thomas, D.O.
- Gary W. Varilek, M.D., FACG
- Mark A. Wells, MD
Providers > Advanced Practice Providers
Search our Website
- Get Screened for Colon Cancer! Click here to learn more about Colorectal Cancer Awareness
- THE PORTAL IS AVAILABLE FOR YOU
- Gastroenterology Specialties, P.C. is a proud member of OneHealth Nebraska
- Poll Shows Widespread Confusion, Misinformation About ACA
- CDC: 13% Of US Adults Under 65 May Skip Meds To Save Money