Dr. R. James Sorrell has been in practice since 1997. Dr. Sorrell is a graduate of the University of Nebraska College of Medicine in Omaha. He completed his Internship and Residency at the University of Utah Medical Center and his Fellowship at the University of Nebraska College of Medicine. Dr. Sorrell is Board Certified in Gastroenterology by the America Board of Internal Medicine.
Providers > Physicians
- Clark W. Antonson, M.D., FACG
- Erik A. Bowman, M.D.
- Andrew D. Coen , M.D.
- Mark G. Griffin, M.D.
- Matthew J. Hrnicek, M.D.
- William J. Lawton, M.D.
- David P. Newton, M.D.
- Paul F. Petersen, M.D.
- Christopher C. Rife, M.D.
- James W. Roat, MD
- Michael P. Roth, M.D.
- R. James Sorrell, M.D.
- J. Reggie Thomas, D.O.
- Gary W. Varilek, M.D., FACG
- Mark A. Wells, MD
Providers > Advanced Practice Providers
Search our Website
- Get Screened for Colon Cancer! Click here to learn more about Colorectal Cancer Awareness
- THE PORTAL IS AVAILABLE FOR YOU
- Gastroenterology Specialties, P.C. is a proud member of OneHealth Nebraska
- Poll Shows Widespread Confusion, Misinformation About ACA
- CDC: 13% Of US Adults Under 65 May Skip Meds To Save Money