Alexandra attended the University of Nebraska before transferring to Union College for early acceptance to finish her Bachelor of Science during her first year of Physician Assistant Studies. She obtained her Bachelor of Science degree with Cum Laude honors from Union College in May 2012. She then received her Master of Physician Assistant Studies from Union College in 2014 where she served as Vice President and Board of Directors Student Delegate. She is a certified Physician Assistant by NCCPA. She has been with Gastroenterology Specialties since December 2014. She is a member of the Nebraska Physician Assistants and American Academy of Physician Assistants.
Providers > Physicians
- Clark W. Antonson, M.D., FACG
- Erik A. Bowman, M.D.
- Andrew D. Coen , M.D.
- Mark G. Griffin, M.D.
- Matthew J. Hrnicek, M.D.
- William J. Lawton, M.D.
- David P. Newton, M.D.
- Paul F. Petersen, M.D.
- Christopher C. Rife, M.D.
- James W. Roat, MD
- Michael P. Roth, M.D.
- R. James Sorrell, M.D.
- J. Reggie Thomas, D.O.
- Gary W. Varilek, M.D., FACG
- Mark A. Wells, MD
Providers > Advanced Practice Providers
Search our Website
- Get Screened for Colon Cancer! Click here to learn more about Colorectal Cancer Awareness
- THE PORTAL IS AVAILABLE FOR YOU
- Gastroenterology Specialties, P.C. is a proud member of OneHealth Nebraska
- Poll Shows Widespread Confusion, Misinformation About ACA
- CDC: 13% Of US Adults Under 65 May Skip Meds To Save Money