Jill graduated from Iowa State University if 1996 with a degree in dietetics. She finished her internship and practiced as a registered dietitian at the University of Iowa prior to completing the Master’s of Physician Assistant Studies program at the University of Iowa in 2000. Following graduation, she completed a fellowship in hepatology and has practiced in gastroenterology and hepatology in both the academic and private practice settings since that time. She is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. She joined Gastroenterology Specialties in 2016.
Providers > Physicians
- Clark W. Antonson, M.D., FACG
- Erik A. Bowman, M.D.
- Andrew D. Coen , M.D.
- Mark G. Griffin, M.D.
- Matthew J. Hrnicek, M.D.
- William J. Lawton, M.D.
- David P. Newton, M.D.
- Paul F. Petersen, M.D.
- Christopher C. Rife, M.D.
- James W. Roat, MD
- Michael P. Roth, M.D.
- R. James Sorrell, M.D.
- J. Reggie Thomas, D.O.
- Gary W. Varilek, M.D., FACG
- Mark A. Wells, MD
Providers > Advanced Practice Providers
Search our Website
- Get Screened for Colon Cancer! Click here to learn more about Colorectal Cancer Awareness
- THE PORTAL IS AVAILABLE FOR YOU
- Gastroenterology Specialties, P.C. is a proud member of OneHealth Nebraska
- Poll Shows Widespread Confusion, Misinformation About ACA
- CDC: 13% Of US Adults Under 65 May Skip Meds To Save Money